- MAXIMUS -REMOTE
- CA MEDICAL LICENSE A MUST TO QUALIFY
- Supplementary opportunity
- Flexible schedule
- Right to refuse or decline cases
- $150 - $400 per case depending on whether a case is standard (turnaround time of a week) or expedited (turnaround time of 24 hours) or involves experimental care or treatment. The average case takes around 45 min to an hour to complete based on feedback from our other Reviewers.
- Must be Board Certified 5+ years and no history of major disciplinary or legal actions
- 1099 (at will for both parties)
- 2-4 cases/week depending on client needs
Please take a look at the information provided for this project and let me know if you would like to be added to our Medical Consultant panel as a Professional Medical Reviewer. Should other opportunities that you are eligible become available in the future, you would be notified and given the opportunity to modify your current or sign a new agreement should you accept.
California Department of Managed Healthcare:
The supplemental income case reviewer positions are remote positions in which you complete medical necessity reviews of medical services that were rendered utilizing applicable guidelines. You would complete cases on your own computer and access them via a web-based portal. You choose when and if you work and cases are completed around your schedule and at your leisure, day or night. There's no minimum requirement in terms of case completion and you may also refuse a case at any time and for any reason.
Types of Reviews:
- California DMHC Rates and Review Type
- $150 - $400 per case depending on whether a case is standard or expedited
- Medical Necessity Reviews
- $150 - $250 per case depending on whether a case is standard or expedited
- Experimental/Investigational Reviews
- $300 per Standard Case and $400 for Expedited Case
Should you have an interest in this opportunity, please forward a copy of your most current CV along with your NPI #, Date of Birth and the type of Cell Phone you have.(ie. Android, I phone, etc.) to me at email@example.com , as we need this information to trigger the application from our credentialing software (Cactus-App Central) and to know which second security access you will need based on the phone type. linkedin.com/in/michelle-pittelli-346a919