Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Physician - Peoria, IL, USA
- Busy, innovative growing practice seeks a BC/BE Allergy Asthma and Immunology Physician to join 1 physician and 1 APP.
- Leadership opportunity available
- Provides treatment to both pediatric and adult patients suffering from allergies, asthma and other immunological disease.
- The practice focuses on improving the patients’ health and quality of life by identifying allergies, minimizing allergy symptoms through treatment and implementing allergen avoidance measures.
- The practice offers oral immunotherapy, onsite mixing of serums, food and drug challenges, spirometry and much more.
- Office hours are Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm. No weekends/holidays.
- Light call (phone call only) with the OSF After-Hours Call Center triage taking first call.
- Excellent work/life balance
- Family oriented team
- EPIC EMR
- Education: Doctorate Licenses/Certifications: Physician Licensed to practice medicine in current state.
- Board certified or board eligible in the appropriate specialty (ies).
- Obtain and maintain medical staff membership and appropriate privileges.
- Must be eligible as a provider for Medicare, Medicaid, and other federal health programs.
- Physician shall meet all qualifications to participate in OSF's programs for professional malpractice and other liability coverage.
- Licensed by the Federal Drug Enforcement Administration and the State of Illinois to prescribe narcotics, if applicable.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide patient care aligned to the preferences, goals, and needs of the patients served
EOE Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled