Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Allergist to join its expanding practice.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Were glad you are interested in joining our team. We would love to speak with you more about our opportunity. Please reach out to Troy Gordon via email at
or by phone at 570-887-6690.
At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
Highlights of the Position
- Manage pediatric and adult patients with a variety of allergic and immunologic diseases
- Perform routine allergy testing for foods, medications, bees, year-round and seasonal allergens
- Enjoy a full functioning, high volume allergy lab
- Join a thriving practice with a strong referral base
- Teaching opportunities with regular rotations of medical students
- Robust EHR ( Epic 10-Star health system , top 1% of Epic organizations )
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate, and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie