We have openings for full-time or contractual certified registered nurse anesthetists to join a well-established, dedicated and compassionate team at Garden City Hospital where you will practice in a dynamic and collaborative multi-specialty environment dedicated to patient-centered, high quality medical care. Autonomous practice where you will perform epidurals along with other bread and butter case mix. Flexible shifts available including 24 hours.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The nurse anesthetist is an essential member of the operating team working under the direction of an anesthesiologist.
- The nurse anesthetist provides quality patient care to pediatric and adult patients.
- Reviews patients’ medical records to determine the best type of procedures to be performed and evaluate patient’s medical status.
- The nurse anesthetist is expected to meet the standards established by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists.
- Maintains required licenses/certifications and education requirements. Shows evidence of continued professional growth.
- Maintains initial and ongoing identified competencies for role.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Graduate of a Nurse Anesthesia Educational Program accredited by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Programs.
- Current State of Michigan Nursing and Nurse Specialty License.
- Current BLS, ACLS, and PALS.