University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health (UM UCH) offers the residents of northeastern Maryland an unparalleled combination of clinical expertise, leading-edge technology, and an exceptional patient experience.
Provides an advanced level of comprehensive dental care of pediatric, adolescent and special needs patients under the direction of the Chief of Dentistry. Provides patient care and treatment consistent with the mission and values of Kernan Hospital and in accordance within the scope of practice, professional, and regulatory standards.
The University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a university-based regional health care system focused on serving the health care needs of Maryland. We bring innovation, discovery and research to the care we provide all while educating the states future physicians and health care professionals through our partnership with the University of Maryland School of Medicine and the UM Schools of Nursing, Pharmacy, and Social Work in Baltimore.
The University of Maryland Rehabilitation and Orthopaedic Institute has an immediate opening available for a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Pediatric Dentist .
Our Pediatric Dentistry program at University of Maryland Rehab and Ortho Institute is located in Woodlawn, MD. The UM Rehab Dental Service provides pediatric and adult general dental services for the local community and the Baltimore, Maryland region. It is also a resource for comprehensive dental care for children and adults with special needs. The program is very successful, highly regarded and has generated over 10,000 outpatient clinic visits and over 1,000 surgical cases per year.
- University of Maryland Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute is the largest provider of inpatient rehabilitation care in the state of Maryland
- Newly renovated clinic with 8 dental treatment rooms and an operating room suite
- Dental Clinic schedule: Monday through Thursday, 7:30 am - 4 pm and Friday 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, no Saturdays, evenings or emergency calls
- Comprehensive dental care for pediatric patients
- Offers the stability in practice with competitive base salary, no productivity, outstanding benefits including PTO and more