Net Production - Private Practice
We are seeking an experienced General Dentist to join our thriving private dental practice located in Richmond County, NC. One of the largest dental practices in North Carolina, our group is owned and managed by doctors, and we take pride in providing exceptional dental care to our patients. If you are looking for a dynamic work environment, competitive compensation, and an opportunity for partnership, then we encourage you to apply!
- Flexible schedule; Mon-Fri daytime hours with an option to practice on Saturdays
- State-of-the-art facilities equipped with the latest dental equipment
- Two dedicated dental hygienists/assistants offering fantastic support
- 10 operatories - Choose the number of lanes you would like to utilize
- Experienced team of leaders and support staff
- Collaborative-patient-centric practice environment
- Competitive adjusted net production model
- Documented average earnings between $300,000 and $450,000+
- Generous tuition reimbursement
- Sign-on bonus package- Up to $30,000 dependent upon contract term
- Option for partnership/ownership
- Excellent, full benefits package that includes health/dental insurance, matching 401(k) program, long and short-term disability insurance, life insurance, company vehicle (based on travel necessity), and more!
If you are an experienced General Dentist looking for a new opportunity, we invite you to apply. Our practice is dedicated to providing exceptional patient care, and we are committed to supporting our team members in achieving their professional goals. We offer a competitive compensation package and full benefits, including a sign-on bonus and relocation package.
Job Reference:DENT 22557