Job Title: General Dentist
Job Location: Wichita, Kansas
Job Type: Full-Time, Employed
A well-established public integrated healthcare center is currently looking for a General Dentist to join its thriving team. The public healthcare center has a strong foundation rooted in faith and offers a comprehensive range of primary medical, dental, and behavioral health services. Joining this group means becoming part of a compassionate and collaborative clinical environment where a diverse team works together to deliver exceptional patient care. You'll benefit from the outstanding support from our leadership and organization, allowing you to concentrate on providing high-quality care to patients and the community.
- M-F work schedule, 8 am - 5 pm
- Signing and relocation bonuses
- Guaranteed base salary and comprehensive benefits package
- PSLF eligible organization
- Joining a team of exceptional dentists and dental hygienists
- Largest city in the state - home to 640k+ in the greater metro area
- Vibrant downtown with scenic river views, over 120 restaurants and retailers paired with a thriving arts and cultural scene
- Affordable housing and lower cost of living compared to the national average
- Highly rated private and public schools
- Friendly and energetic community, lively arts and culture scene, and host to various festivals/events year-round
- Over 140 parks, 5,000+ acres of recreational trails, exciting river adventures, 4 golf courses, and one of the largest zoos in the nation
- Local airport is the largest in the state!
- Graduation from an accredited school of dentistry
- Licensure as a dentist in the State of Kansas (or eligible to obtain)
- CPR Certification (must be obtained within 30 days of employment)
- Maintains appropriate licensure and certification, including meeting and/or exceeding CME requirements
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of modern office practices, procedures, and equipment
- Ability to work independently, organize, monitor, and adjust work as necessary to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems.
- FQHC or public healthcare setting experience preferred
Job Reference #: DENT 22736