Job Title: General Dentist
Job Type: Full-Time/Permanent, Employed
Practice Medicine Where Its About the Servant Heart
An established and community-based FQHC is seeking multiple dentists to join our busy practice. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing comprehensive dental care to our patients, including diagnosing and treating dental problems, performing routine check-ups and cleanings, and developing treatment plans for more complex issues. The ideal candidate will have strong clinical skills, excellent communication skills, and a commitment to patient-centered care.
About the Position
- Provide high-quality general dentistry with a caring and respectful practice
- Competitive salary with production bonuses, sign-on bonus, relocation, and more!
- Qualify for multiple student loan repayment options
- See all ages and all types of general dentistry cases in an FQHC setting
- Caring and supportive administration that has built a caring and positive culture
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, retirement plan, paid time off, etc.
About the Area
- Big City Amenities Without All the Congestion
- Live in Joplin, one of the fastest growing cities in the Midwest
- Low cost of living with amazing public and private schooling options
- Chose urban, suburban, or rural living. Have the best of all three!
- Easy access to Tulsa, Fayetteville, and Kansas City
- Thriving community culture : art, theater, breweries, museums, and festivals