This not-for-profit health care provider is committed to bringing quality, affordable primary care and preventative services to you. With an ideal location in North Florida, same day scheduling, flexible hours and a bilingual staff, this practice offers a great quality of life for an incoming pediatric dentist.
- Join 1 Dentist, 3 Dental Assistants and 2 front desk dental staff
- Treat patients up to 20 years old exclusively
- "Language Line" service in every office for translation to patients
- No weekends
- Generous time off with a total of 47 days per year
- $165,000+ salary with annual salary increase and quarterly bonuses
- Eligibility for PSLF or NHSC loan repayment
- No state income tax
Slow down and take in the sights, sounds, and tastes of Natural North Florida during your time in the state. Stroll through the vibrant downtown area, lively and active throughout the day and enjoy a homestyle meal at one of the numerous restaurants, featuring an assortment of unique cuisines and cooking styles.
For more details, contact:
Job ID#: GW-2307-96144