Northern CA (small town): Two BE/BC Dentists are needed to join the staff of a rural healthcare/medical facility. They will see 16 to 18 patients per day. The clinic is shared with Primary care providers. $ Excellent salary. Complete fringe benefits package.
LOCATION: Northern California:
- This warm, friendly and appreciative community will welcome you and your family.
- Their medical facility is located north of San Francisco and right in the heart of California Redwood Country.
- This beautiful area boasts amazing parks and hiking trails, redwood forests, easy small town living and reasonable housing.
- They also have an excellent public school system, which is rated in the upper 50% of that state of California.
- Located in northern California, two Board Eligible/Board Certified Dentists are needed to join the staff of a rural healthcare/medical facility.
- This is a very rewarding, mission driven opportunity to really make a difference to an underserved patient population.
- The clinic is shared with primary-care providers.
- This Health Center also has two other independent offices with a total of 35 employees.
- Provider will see about 16-18 patients per day.
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Board Eligible/Board Certification in Dentistry
- California license
- An interest in working in a rural healthcare environment.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- This is an employed opportunity.
- They are offering an excellent salary.
- Complete full fringe benefits package which includes:
- 100% full health benefits for employee and family
- Malpractice/tail insurance paid
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- 14 paid holidays
- Student loan repayment
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)