Immediate need for a Dentist to join a well established / growing Community Health group. Lets Discuss
1 hour North of St Louis
Most details on the table for discussion
resource to sponsor J1 and H1B visas
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Requires a D.D.S. or D.M.D. degree from a dental school accepted by the American Dental Association.
- Requires possession of a current, valid license to practice dentistry in Illinois.
- Prefer at least one year of clinical experience.
- Maintains satisfactory working relationships with employees and patients.
- Exercise professional judgment in the oral health care of patients.
- Actively participate in national, state, and local professional activities.
- Consult with appropriate health care professionals.
ILLUSTRATIVE EXAMPLE OF WORK
- Conduct clinical dentistry in the dental office with support personnel.
- Provide the patients of the Clinic with general dental services, emphasizing service for the low income and poor patients.
- Advise the Dental Program Coordinator concerning dental office policy and procedures.
- Oversee the quality and productivity of dental office support personnel.
- Direct the operational policies of the dental office.
- Provide services in accordance with the School Sealant program.
- Receive immediate training on HIPAA regulations and maintain an up-to-date knowledge of all HIPAA policies and procedures.
- Willingness to be cross-trained to provide other integrated services as needed.