Dermatology & Mohs Surgery Institute in Springfield, IL is a long established & highly regarded practice with a large & loyal patient base. We are seeking a passionate Dermatologist to join our prestigious clinic.
- Highly Competitive Compensation: $450,000-$650,000 realistic potential
- Potential Signing & Relocation Bonuses
- Nearly unmet patient demand, from 30 – 50+ patients per day at your comfort level.
- Support Staff: 2-4 MAs trained to scribe, run prior authorizations, appropriate patient follow up.
- Well-appointed facilities complete with specialized equipment and procedure rooms
- Strong patient volumes produced through local referring physician network
- EMA Charting system
About the Community:
Living in Springfield, Illinois offers a blend of rich history, a friendly community, and a vibrant small-city atmosphere. As the state capital, Springfield is steeped in historical significance, serving as the home of Abraham Lincoln and offering numerous attractions related to his life and legacy. The city offers a strong sense of community, with festivals, farmers markets, and events that bring people together throughout the year. Outdoor enthusiasts will appreciate the nearby parks and recreational areas, including Lake Springfield and Sangchris Lake State Park, offering opportunities for boating, fishing, and hiking.
DMSI has twelve convenient locations in Illinois and offers complete skin care solutions for every member of the family. We provide quality skin care that optimizes outcomes and specialize in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology.
Who is PhyNet Dermatology?
PhyNet Dermatology is a network of dermatologists, dermatopathologists and MOHS surgeons supported by experienced healthcare leaders who serve as a comprehensive practice partner to enable physicians to do what they do best: provide quality medical care and an outstanding patient experience.
Guided by a physician advisory board, with an approach that values physicians as equity partners in the growth of the organization, PhyNet has expanded by over 250+ providers and over 130+ practice locations across the country in 17 states in the last six years.