Intermountain Medical Group
Intermountain Healthcare is an integrated, not-for-profit health system with hospitals and clinics throughout Utah, as well as a hospital in Burley, Idaho. Based in Salt Lake City, Intermountain boasts a medical group, affiliate networks, homecare, telehealth, health insurance plans, and other services, along with wholly owned subsidiaries including SelectHealth , Saltzer Health , and Intermountain Healthcare in Nevada . Intermountain is viewed as a leader in transforming healthcare through high quality and sustainable costs. According to Becker’s ASC Review, “ Utah is in the top 5 best places for physicians to work.” (May 24, 2021 Print | Email).
Our mission is: Helping people live the healthiest lives possible®
- One BC/BE Dermatologist is needed to join a Multi-Specialty Clinic
- Large referral base of primary care physicians
- Strong community need for this positions
- Board Certified/ Board Eligible in Dermatology
- Unrestricted Utah MD or DO license or the ability to obtain an unrestricted license
- U.S. ACGME Residency
- Competitive salary with transition to production and additional compensation for meeting quality goals
- Full Intermountain benefits package including CME, Employee Assistance Program, Parental Leave and more
- Relocation assistance provided, up to 20K
- A 501c3 company
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.