Position Summary: Berman Skin Institute is seeking a Dermatology Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner to join our established and growing practice (medical and cosmetic dermatology) for full-time or part-time opportunities (three to five days per week). Opportunities available in Los Altos, San Francisco, Tracy, Cameron Park, and Placerville, CA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Workload includes general medical dermatology as well as surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Perform comprehensive screenings, history, and physical exams
- Provide consistent professional injectable treatments such as Juvederm, Voluma, & Botox, with the ability to perform a variety of laser procedures.
- Assist in all areas of practice operation as requested by practice management.
- Promote additional services such as skin care products, and other aesthetic services and, soliciting referrals.
Benefits : Berman Skin Institute believes our people are the secret to our success, and we work to create an environment where our people are appreciated, engaged, supported and rewarded. BSI benefits include:
- Lucrative compensation with base salary and percentage of collections
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- Malpractice insurance
- 401k with match
- CME allowance
- Minimum two years’ experience in General and Cosmetic Dermatology required.
- Active California medical license
- Extensive knowledge in dermatological disorders, skin cancer, excisional/surgical procedures, shave biopsies
- Handle patient questions and concerns professionally and with courtesy.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the practice.
- Must have the ability to work autonomously.
- Having a team-oriented mindset (we love kind people!)
About Berman Skin Institute : Founded over 25 years ago by David Berman, M.D., a board-certified dermatologist, BSI’s mission is to blend state-of-the-art medical technology and research with a dedication to patient welfare and healing to provide patients with the best possible dermatologic care. As one of the largest skin laser centers in the world, BSI has over 50 lasers, and many other non-laser devices for skin and hair conditions. Additionally, Dr. Berman was the first physician in the world to perform hair transplants using the ARTAS™ robotic hair transplant system, and remains the principal researcher for the manufacturer, Restoration Robotics. Berman Skin Institute (BSI) is a group of dermatology and cosmetic surgery centers with ten medical clinic locations across Northern California (including Los Altos,San Francisco, Tracy, Walnut Creek, Cameron Park, Fremont, Placerville, Pleasanton, Roseville and Yuba City. With a well-established and diverse patient population, BSI has a set of broad and comprehensive service offerings, including medical and surgical dermatology (including treatment for acne, moles, allergic skin reactions, autoimmune diseases, skin infections, Mohs surgery and more); cosmetic dermatology (including laser wrinkle treatment, laser hair removal, laser tattoo removal, laser brown spot removal, laser removal of varicose veins and more); skin care products and medi-spa/aesthetician treatments (including chemical peels, microdermabrasion, facials, extractions for acne and more). BSI has a talented and passionate team who strives to deliver the best possible patient care. The patient experience is our number one priority with a team approach to service.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Berman Skin Institute is an equal opportunity employer. More information about Berman Skin Institute can be found at http://www.skinmds.com and at www.iHair.com