Novant Health Dermatology SouthPark seeks a BC/BE Dermatologist to join a growing outpatient clinic ideally located in central Charlotte, NC. Our practice focuses on providing high quality medical, cosmetic, and surgical dermatology. We have a growing referral stream for both adult and pediatric patients. We are looking for a dermatologist to practice a mix of medical and cosmetic dermatology, including IPL and laser services. Additional Mohs training is a plus, but not required. This is a full-time opportunity to work either a 4 or 5 day work week with no hospital call.
This is an excellent opportunity for a physician to be busy from the start and build a robust patient base. Join a team that shares a passion for delivering remarkable care and a system led by passionate leaders.
The Greater Charlotte market offers attractive living with access to shopping, fine dining, plentiful outdoor recreation, professional sporting events, concerts, and cultural events, public and private schools, and universities.
Are you looking for a new opportunity in a rapidly growing healthcare system that focuses on a culture of safety and team member growth?
Come join our team!
For our community medicine providers:
Novant Health offers:
- Access is a key theme - Novant Health encourages same day, extended hours, e-visits and video visits to deliver care where and when our patients need us.
- All of our community medicine physician leaders maintain a patient panel to remain connected to the day-to-day challenges and joys of practicing medicine.
- Many of our clinics utilize a team approach to care, which includes PAs, NPs, clinical pharmacy practitioners, health behaviorists and clinical RNs.
Novant Health Medical Group
- 2 year salary guarantee and lucrative compensation plan
- NH Medical Group employed (a 501c3 not-for-profit employer)
- Medical and Retirement Benefits
- Relocation Allowance
- CME Allowance
- System wide EHR-Epic
- Work-Life balance
What does it mean to be a part of Novant Health?
- Is one of the largest medical groups in the nation
- Offers resiliency training for physicians and team members to prevent burnout
- Is nationally recognized for advanced care and one of the largest community based, non-profit healthcare systems
- Is well known for being physician-led and physician-driven. For example, our physicians are in every area of leadership across the organization. That means every strategic discussion has physicians at the table, and every market partners a physician leader with an administrator. The result is a focus on the details that are important to physicians.
- A commitment to patient centered care and our model of spending more time with each patient, and creating a seamless system of care for our patients are the foundations of our success
- Sharing a philosophy of putting high value on the patient experience
- Novant Health is an integrated network of physician clinics, outpatient facilities and hospitals that delivers a seamless and convenient healthcare experience to communities in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- The Novant Health network consists of more than 1,800 physicians and over 35,000 employees who provide care at nearly 800 locations, including 15 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient facilities and physician clinics.
- In 2022, Novant Health was included on Forbes' Best Employers for Diversity, Best Employers and America's Best-in-State Employers list. The Disability Equality Index also named Novant Health on its Best Places to Work list.
- In 2021, Novant Health reported $1.1 billion in total community benefit, including $192.7 million in financial assistance to members of the communities we serve.
Join us, and let's transform healthcare together. #MakeHealthcareRemarkable #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealthCommunityHealth
If you are interested in learning more, please send your CV to Sara Beth Caldwell, Physician Recruiter, at:
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Graduate of an accredited school of medicine required
- Completion of an accredited residency program required
- For specialty physicians - completion of an accredited fellowship program specific to medical specialty
- Current MD license in appropriate state
- board certification or eligibility
- current DEA license required
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".