St. Jude Heritage Medical Group is seeking a full-time, board-certified/board-eligible Dermatologist to become part of a dynamic Mohs and Medical practice in Orange County, California. You will join a large, independent multispecialty medical group in a role that combines Medical Dermatology and Mohs Surgery There are 14 physicians within the Dermatology Department as well as an in-house Mohs suite. This is an excellent opportunity as you will be part of a well-established and high-performing team that fosters career growth. Join and be part of an exceptional Dermatology team while enjoying a balanced schedule in beautiful Orange County.
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Mix of Medical Dermatology and Mohs
- In-house Mohs suite
- Must be a board-certified/board-eligible Dermatologist
- New graduates and residents/fellows are welcome to apply
- Compensation is between $421,762 and $615,205 per year
- The posted salary reflects the starting range of total compensation and may include productivity bonuses, incentives related to quality and performance, hospital/ED call stipends, extra shift incentives, and other forms of cash compensation as applicable to the position. In addition, providers typically receive a CME allowance and other benefits offered by their medical group employer. Please note that this salary range is provided in accordance with State law and is subject to variation due to the factors noted above.
Where Youll Work
Based in Orange County, California, St. Jude Heritage Medical Group is a multispecialty medical practice fully integrated with St. Jude Medical Center. Affiliated with the Sisters of St. Joseph of Orange, the values of dignity, service, excellence and justice are the driving force of the group. With over 150 skilled physicians in virtually every specialty, St. Jude Heritages medical services range from primary care to leading-edge surgical procedures. Convenient Orange County locations make it easy to access exceptional care.
Where Youll Live
Brea, in north Orange County, is home to 43,000 residents, more than 100 public art installations, sidewalk cafes and a farmers market. Its perfectly situated between the big city (15 miles from Anaheim and 33 miles from Los Angeles) and big wilderness (Chino Hills State Park is within city limits). The Brea Mall and a redeveloped downtown core make Brea a shopping destination, and several schools receive Blue Ribbon and California Distinguished Schools honors.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 23628