The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. (TPMG) is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and an over 70-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
We offer the exciting opportunity to practice in a big city or enjoy small-town charm while still being a part of the largest medical group in the country. Our Psychiatry departments work as a team and are integrated seamlessly into our hospital operations. It is a rewarding and rich practice that offers support for all aspects of a physicians career.
TPMG is recruiting for a Dermatology physician to join our team in Pleasanton, CA.
Full-time annual salary range is $470,040 to $500,040 plus additional potential incentives up to $36,700*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing. No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program .
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
EXTRAORDINARY BENEFITS: (24 - 40 Hours/Week Required)
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and tail insurance coverage
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401k
- Professional Liability coverage
For information about career opportunities and wage ranges, visit TPMG Physician Careers: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
For questions regarding any of our Dermatology opportunities, contact Physician Recruiter, Bo Chau at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-625-5940.
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
For more than 75 years, Kaiser Permanentes mission has been to improve the health of our KP members and the communities we serve.
Our Diablo Service Area encompasses Central and East Contra Costa County and
the Tri-Valley Area of Alameda County. We have two medical centers, Antioch and Walnut Creek, and six medical offices Delta Fair (Antioch), Livermore, Martinez,
Pleasanton, Park Shadelands (Walnut Creek), San Ramon, and a multi-specialty hub in Dublin.