(Austin, TX area)
Baylor Scott & White Health is recruiting a full-time or part-time, BC/BE General Medical Dermatologist to join our growing practice in the North Austin area at our Austin Tech Ridge Clinic.i
- Experience in starting a new practice is preferred, will consider new grads who enjoy growing a practice.
- Flexible schedule
- Outpatient practice
- Supported by the Austin Region dermatology department of 8 dermatologists for easy referrals for Mohs surgery and laser dermatologic care for adults and children.
- EPIC EMR with Haku app
At Baylor Scott & White Clinic - Austin Tech Ridge, we take care of patients of all ages. Conveniently located in north Austin, were dedicated to helping the communities around the Austin area live their healthiest lives. The care team here works together to create a care plan that is centered around you. This experienced team is here for every step of your health journey. Our goal is simple: to help you get better and stay that way.
The largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas, Baylor Scott & White Health provides full-range, inpatient, outpatient, rehabilitation, and emergency medical services through 50 hospitals and more than 800 patient access points.
Contact Deborah Dixon, CPRP, Senior Physician Recruiter, for more information Show Email
Please apply online at http://Jobs.bswhealth.com .
Our competitive benefits package includes the following:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
- Doctorate Degree in Medicine
- Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board by start date
- Where Applicable- Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialties or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists
Five of our hospitals made Healthgrades Americas 250 Best Hospitals list, indicating they are in the top 5% in the nation for overall clinical excellence.