Geisinger Dermatology is seeking a Pediatric Dermatologist or General Dermatologist with interest in pediatrics to join our large group practices in any of our Central Pennsylvania locations. Danville is the academic hub, home to our 12-resident/4-fellow teaching program at Geisinger Medical Center. Wilkes Barre/Scranton is our largest population base and is home to the Geisinger Commonwealth Medical School. Teaching medical student and residents is a significant component of those locations. State College is the home of Penn State University and a vibrant college town.
We take pride in our team members and are committed to supporting them with a healthy work/life balance, including:
- Competitive straight salary model linked to quality and value versus productivity measures
- Medical school loan repayment available for select specialties
- Monthly stipend available to residents and fellows upon acceptance of a formal employment offer with Geisinger for select specialties
- Excellent benefits package, including malpractice and tail coverage
- Relocation assistance
- Opportunities to participate in teaching, research and optimizing access for patients
- Professional opportunities for mentorship, growth and advancement
- Continuing medical education – up to 15 working days and $4500 annually
Geisinger is committed to making better health easier for the more than 1 million people it serves. Founded more than 100 years ago by Abigail Geisinger , the system now includes nine hospital campuses, a 550,000-member health plan, two research centers and the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine. With nearly 24,000 employees and more than 1,600 employed physicians, Geisinger boosts its hometown economies in Pennsylvania by billions of dollars annually. Learn more at geisinger.org or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Geisinger fosters an atmosphere of clinical excellence while offering the best of life in small-town America-good schools, safe neighborhoods with affordable housing and a wealth of cultural and recreational activities. The surrounding natural beauty provides opportunities for fishing, skiing, canoeing, hiking and mountain biking. Urban life is easily accessible, with New York, Baltimore, Philadelphia or Washington D.C. just an afternoons drive away.