TeleMed2U is seeking a New Mexico Licensed and Board Certified dermatologist to provide telehealth services. TeleMed2U is one of the largest established, nationally recognized telehealth based muti-specialty practice, providing services in 20 Specialties across all 50 States.
- Dermatology Outpatient services will be provided Monday-Friday during regular business hours (7:00-5:00 pm) in MT Time zone
- We are looking for someone to provide 20 hours a week of blocked time, with 3-5 scheduled patients per hour.
- Consults will be Synchronous using EPIC.
- No special equipment is required, a standard laptop with a camera and internet connection.
- Dermatologist Opportunity is 100% Telemedicine based
- Flexibility in scheduling while earning additional income
- No weekend coverage
- We manage all the administrative duties while you deliver excellent patient care
- TeleMed2U provides malpractice insurance at no cost to you
- Active unrestrictive medical license in New Mexico
- Board Certified
- Comfortable with technology and experience in Telemedicine
Are you open to new opportunities or looking to augment your current position? Please see my Calendly to schedule a date and time that works best for you to discuss our opportunity in more detail.
Calendly Link: https://calendly.com/stacywalsh-telemed2u
TeleMed2U is a leading specialty care company with a mission of bringing specialty care to everyone and utilizing technology to deliver quality care and better patient outcomes. With over 20 specialty offerings, TeleMed2U has grown to manage over 2 million lives with end-to-end patient care, ensuring high continuity of care for recurring patients by providing access to a single, sustained, patient care team. Our growing clinical team is made up of experts with decades of experience, passionate about combining technology and quality care to offer the best experience for our patients