The Permanente Medical Group, Inc., (TPMG) is recruiting for Full-time/Part-time and Per-Diem Dermatology physicians to join our teams in Northern and Central, California.
TPMG is one of the largest medical groups in the nation with over 9,000 physicians, 22 medical centers, numerous clinics throughout Northern and Central California and a 75-year tradition of providing quality medical care.
Full-time annual salary range is $470,040 to $500,040 plus additional potential incentives up to $36,700*. Reduced schedules with pro-rated compensation may be available. *Some incentive opportunities are estimates based on potential premium pay.
FT/PT hiring location(s): Fresno, Milpitas, Modesto, Oakland, Pleasanton, Sacramento, San Jose, San Rafael, South Sacramento, South San Francisco, Stockton, Union City, Vacaville & Vallejo.
Per-Diem salary range: $262 to $270 Per Hour (non-benefitted).
Per-Diem hiring location(s): Martinez, Redwood City, Stockton & Union City.
- Board Certification or Eligibility
- Must be eligible to obtain a CA medical license or be currently licensed to practice within CA
A FEW REASONS TO CONSIDER A PRACTICE WITH TPMG:
- Work-life balance focused practice, including flexible schedules and unmatched practice support.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing . No RVUs!
- We demonstrate our commitment to a culture of equity, inclusion, and diversity by hiring physicians that reflect and celebrate the diversity of people and cultures. We practice in an environment with patients at the center and deliver culturally responsive and compassionate care to our member populations.
- Multi-specialty collaboration with a mission-driven integrated health care delivery model.
- An outstanding electronic medical record system that allows flexibility in patient management.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program .
- We are Physician-led and develop our own leaders.
- Professional development opportunities in teaching, research, mentorship, physician leadership, and community service.
EXTRAORDINARY BENEFITS: (24-40 Hours/Week Required)
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Comprehensive medical and dental
- Home Loan Program up to $250,000 (approval required)
- Relocation Assistance up to $10,000 (approval required)
- Malpractice and Tail Insurance
- Paid holidays, sick leave, and education leave
- Three retirement plans, including a pension plan and 401(k)
For questions regarding any of our Dermatology opportunities or to apply, contact Physician Recruiter, Bo Chau at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 510-625-5940.
For information about career opportunities and wage ranges, visit TPMG Physician Careers: northerncalifornia.permanente.org
We are an EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Employer | VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Whether youre drawn to breathtaking natural surroundings, year-round recreational amenities, a great climate, colorful changes of season, big city attractions or small-town charm, TPMG has a location youd love to call home.
As part of our team, you'll enjoy comprehensive administrative support, cross-specialty collaboration, easy access to resources and more. You'll also enjoy a balanced schedule, so you can make the most of your time here and at home. Most importantly, you'll have the professional autonomy you need to do what you do best: provide truly exceptional care for your patients.
For 75 years, our mission at Kaiser Permanente has been to improve the health of our members and the communities we serve by delivering outstanding quality care and personalized service. We take pride in offering the type of care we want for ourselves and our family members. May you live well, be well, and thrive!