ADF Dermatology is actively recruiting a Physician Assistant or Nurse Practitioner for a full-time position for an established practice in Port Charlotte, FL. We are a full service medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology practice with a strong focus on delivering superior clinical and cosmetics services to our patients. Our team of providers specializes in providing the highest quality dermatologic and aesthetic care to our patients.
Our offices have excellent support staff that will allow you to fully focus on your patients during each encounter. If you are interested in joining an established dermatology practice with an excellent reputation for providing high-quality patient-centered care and treatments, this is the job for you!
Candidates should be able to build patient relationships by appropriately matching patient needs to the various services and products we provide.
Minimum of two years’ experience is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Workload includes general medical dermatology as well as surgical and cosmetic dermatology
- Ability to build patient relationships by appropriately matching patient needs to the various services and products we provide
- Must have the ability to work autonomously
- Provide consistent professional injectable treatments such as Juvederm, Voluma, & Botox and, execute a variety of laser procedures
- Assist in all areas of practice operation as requested by management.
- Recognition and knowledge of skin issues and sun damage, ensuring that our patients can both look and feel their best
- Handle patient questions and concerns professionally and courteous
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings for the practice
- Competitive compensation with bonus incentives
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Paid vacation
- Malpractice insurance
- 401k with matching
- CME allowance
We utilize a fully electronic, dermatology specific EHR system that is customizable to enable efficient patient care.
If your goal is to promote a professional and welcoming atmosphere that enhances the quality of service and care of our patients, this is the ideal position for you.