Providence Medical Group Dermatology is seeking a board-certified Dermatologist to join a newly- established practice at Providence Health Center - Reeds Crossing located in Hillsboro, Oregon. PMG Dermatology is a well-established group of 18 dermatologists and one Mohs surgeon. The physicians, department leadership and clinic operations teams work together to foster a culture of excellence and are committed to high quality patient care. They consistently earn top scores in patient satisfaction as well as physician and staff engagement. Enjoy outstanding quality of life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest.
- Open positions for 0.75 FTE dermatologist (3 days per week with 8.5 hours per day of patient care); option to work 4 days per week at 1.0 FTE
- Narrowband UVB phototherapy and photodynamic therapy available on site
- Shared call rotation with PMG dermatologist colleagues
- Compensation base of $390,000 with bi-weekly compensation calculated based on a rolling 4-month average of wRVU production
- Incentives, CME Funds and Hours, Starting Bonus, and Relocation Assistance
- Comprehensive Employed Provider Benefit Package including Paid Time Off, Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, and Malpractice Insurance
- As a non-profit organization, Providence is an eligible employer for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Group is an organization of employed physicians, with more than 90 clinics across the state of Oregon and Southwest Washington. Its 1,500+ providers possess a wide range of clinical expertise, including Family and Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Dermatology and Occupational Medicine. At Providence Medical Group, patients enjoy close-to-home access to dedicated providers in primary, specialty or urgent care clinics, with clinical and operational support from centralized Providence programs.
Where Youll Live
Hillsboro is a suburb about 20 miles west of Portland (20 miles closer to the beach!). Portland has a metro population over two million, but maintains strong local neighborhoods and a close connection to nature. Consequently, the city consistently ranks high in national "livability" contests. Popular Science magazine named Portland the greenest city in America. No city of comparable size offers residents cleaner air and water and an all-around healthy environment, according to Earth Day Network. Portland has been named the most bicycle- and dog-friendly big city as well. With high urban culture and easy access to vast evergreen forests, the Pacific Ocean and sun-drenched central Oregon, it's easy to see why Portland is so popular.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission - to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Check out our benefits page for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 23782