Guthrie Medical Group is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Dermatologis t to join its busy well-established practice.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie Clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
Were glad you are interested in joining our team. We would love to speak with you more about our opportunity. Please reach out to Troy Gordon via email at
or by phone at 570-887-6690.
At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
Highlights of the Position
- Participate in the building of a growing Dermatology program that includes a Dermatopathologist and has access to a strong network of primary care physicians
- Services include patch testing for allergic contact dermatitis, investigation and treatment of common and rare skin diseases or tumors, local and systemic treatment of psoriasis, and UVB phototherapy
- Cosmetic and aesthetic services such as botox, dermal fillers, chemical peels, scleropathy, laser and light-based therapies
- Specialized equipment includes: Excimer Laser, Sciton Joule Laser, KTP Laser, Alexandrite Laser, Elos plus IPL and RF laser, Aerolase
- Perform all phases of dermatology; all forms of cutaneous disease in adults and children
Work Life Balance
- Generous Paid Time Off annually, in addition to holidays and sick time
Comprehensive C ompensation and B enefits
- Competitive RVU model with strong, internal referral network
- Financial support for candidates wishing to pursue, or currently in the process of completing a fellowship.
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice insurance
- Guthrie Retirement Savings Plan (403B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate, and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 14 days with options for home study
- $3,400 annually for conference registration, certifications, membership fees for specialty-specific medical societies
- Teaching opportunities - Guthries 6 residency and 3 fellowship programs offer the opportunity for clinical academic appointments. The successful candidate also has the potential to participate in medical student education. Guthrie is a regional campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie