U.S. Dermatology Partners is seeking exceptional Board-Certified or Board-Eligible Dermatologist to join our premier dermatology practice in Dallas, Texas !
This busy practice is expanding its team to meet patient demand. Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staff.
WHY CHOOSE U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS?
Join one of the largest and established dermatology groups in the United States. Our locations offer state-of-the-art facilities equipped with cutting edge technology caring for over 1.5 million patients a year.
U.S. Dermatology Partners Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues jointly supporting patients in their community.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- Dedicated and experienced support staff including MAs who act as scribes so you can focus on the patient.
- Staffing levels built to support your desired patient volume.
- EMA EMR
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions and more.
- Established practices with long-standing reputations, thus there is the opportunity to get busy quickly.
FINANCIALS AND BENEFITS
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- 401K + Benefits
- Provider Deferred Compensation Plan!!
- Outstanding income potential in this group in this practice
ABOUT THE PRACTICE
U.S. Dermatology Partners Dallas Presbyterians top priority is providing the highest standard of skin care available. Located in Dallas, Texas, we offer the latest dermatological care for patients of all ages, including adults and children. Our board-certified dermatologists provide a complete menu of dermatological services to ensure our patients receive optimal care.
The ultra modern and sophisticated city attracts worldwide travelers, making Dallas the No. 1 visitor and leisure destination in Texas. From Deep Ellum to Trinity Groves and beyond, there is so much to experience in Dallas, its surrounding cities and the places we call home! You can see and do it all in Dallas many diverse neighborhoods.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established practice in a pleasant community which proudly serves Dallas and its surrounding neighborhoods:
- Highland Park
- University Park
- Lake Highlands
- Preston Hollow
- Lower Greenville
ABOUT U.S. DERMATOLOGY PARTNERS
As one of the largest physician-owned dermatology practices in the country, U.S. Dermatology Partners patients not only have access to general medical, surgical, and cosmetic skin treatment through its coordinated care network, but also benefit from the practices strong dermatology subspecialty thought leaders and medical advisory board. To best partner with its patients, U.S. Dermatology Partners is fervently focused on delivering ethical and exceptional patient care experiences. With a team that includes recognized national leaders in areas such as clinical research, psoriasis, and Mohs Surgery, our vision is to build the premier dermatology care community in America. To learn more, visit usdermatologypartners.com .
Build the premier dermatology care community in America.
Deliver ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.
S - Service Excellence
- We contribute daily to provide or support ethical and exceptional patient care experiences.
O - One Team
- We create an environment of mutual respect and appreciation.
A - Accountability
- We steward resources responsibly to support a financially sound organization.
R - Reliability
- We build and maintain trust by consistently delivering on our commitments.