Seeking a Dermatology physician to provide the highest quality care to a multicultural, underserved, and diverse patient population. Clinical time includes outpatient adult and pediatric dermatology.
About the position:
- Join 3 Dermatologist and 1 Physician Assistant
- Full-Time hospital employed position
- The practice sees both Adults and Children
- Additional opportunity for inpatient consults, surgical dermatology, and teledermatology dependent upon candidate interest and experience
- Ideal candidates will be Board Certified and have 2+ years of experience
- Must be board certified or be board prepared
- Collaborate and successfully work in an acute, fast-paced, multidisciplinary team-based environment
- Fully integrated electronic medical record system (EPIC)
- Collegial work environment
- Must possess excellent communication skills and enjoy working with a diverse patient population
About the compensation:
- Leading base pay salaries in the region based on your experience
- Negotiated sign-on bonus
- Negotiated relocation allowance
- Comprehensive benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403b retirement accounts with matching, generous PTO, CME allotment.
About the location:
Located in Middlesex County, just north of Boston, this area of the city is loaded with cultural restaurants, museums, ethnic marketplaces, shopping, casual and fine dining, music clubs, and more. Bike ride on closed streets and enjoy many festivals and entertainment options for the entire family. MIT and Harvard University are both within commuting distance.