One of the largest, most advanced & financially successful hospital systems located in a beautiful riverfront community in Central Illinois, is looking to add a Dermatologist to join their longstanding practice. This top-level group serves a 300,000-population region and boasts exceptional physician satisfaction and a high retention rate.
- Leading compensation
- 150K for a student loan and 50K for sign-on
- Elaborate benefits with 6 weeks PTO, 1 week, and $5K for CME
- Extremely financially sound health system
- Conducting skype/virtual interviews now
- 2 dozen primary care docs referring to you
- Has a Mohs-Derm on staff
- Beautiful new office
- Cosmetics welcomed
- Located 1.5 hours from St Louis, 3.5 from KC, and 3 from Chicago
- Amtrak goes right through town direct to Chicago
- 8th ranked by Forbes as Best Small City to raise a family
This postcard-esque, riverfront community of 40,000 residents is renowned for its natural beauty, highly developed programs in the arts, and diverse & hospitable residents. The city offers over sixty arts and culture institutionsin the areas of music, dance, theater, visual arts, history, and literature, over 900 acres of green space that includes 28 parks, a 27-hole golf course, 12 playgrounds, and 2 swimming pools, and features some of the most stunning homes in the country. Take a stroll downtown and get a bite to eat at some amazing restaurants, shop some unique & retail stores, and spend your evening at one of the coffee shops, bars, or music venues. Named one of the "Top 100 Small Cities" in which to live and is a short drive to St. Louis and Chicago.