VitalSkin Dermatology, is seeking a dedicated physician who is focused on providing world-class patient care, further developing his or her skills, and collaborating with a successful team of clinical professionals in a fast-paced environment.
As part of his highly-trained team, youll provide general dermatology services for a growing patient base. Youll join a state-of-the-art practice in Champaign-Urbana with cutting-edge technology, including Modernizing Medicine - a top ranked, specialty-specific EHR and engagement tool.
This is a full-time position requiring at least 32 practice hours per week (four days). No weekend or extended hours will be required. Youll enjoy a competitive salary with benefits, great professional development opportunities, collaboration with some of the most successful dermatologists in the country and top earning potential to reach the 90% of MGMA along with a path to partnership.
- Perform a variety of medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services over 32 clinical hours, four days per week.
- Counsel patients on topics such as the need for annual dermatologic screenings, sun protection, skin cancer awareness or skin and lymph node self-examinations.
- Perform incisional biopsies to diagnose melanoma and skin surgeries to improve appearance, make early diagnoses or to control diseases such as skin cancer.
- Recommend diagnostic tests based on patient history and physical examinations.
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships with patients, families and other healthcare personnel, while assuring confidentiality of patient information.
- Record patients health history in electronic medical record system.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelors degree.
- Completion of medical degree, dermatology residency and board certification.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) certificate in good standing.
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a state, territory or commonwealth of the United States.
- Communicate effectively, in verbal and written form, with medical partners at various levels, patients, family members, physicians and representatives of the community.
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Be positive, open and flexible to learning new skills for various procedures.
- At least two years experience in a general dermatology practice.
- Experience with EMR/EHR systems.