The Dermatology Center, who has served the skin care needs of Southern Indiana and Kentucky for over 20 years, is looking for a board-certified dermatologist to join their team. Theyre seeking a dedicated physician who is focused on providing world-class patient care, further developing his or her skills, and collaborating with a successful team of clinical professionals in a fast-paced environment.
As part of their highly-trained team, youll provide dermatology services for a growing patient base. Youll join a new, state-of-the-art practice in a highly-desirable neighborhood with cutting-edge technology, including Modernizing Medicine - a top ranked, specialty-specific EHR and engagement tool. Youll work in the company of a seasoned board-certified dermatologist and a fellowship trained Mohs surgeon. This is a full-time position requiring at least 32 practice hours per week (four days).
Youll enjoy a competitive salary with benefits, great professional development opportunities, collaboration with some of the most successful dermatologists in the country and top earning potential to reach the 90% of MGMA along with a path to partnership.
We pride ourselves with support that allows you to focus on patient care, while enjoying excellent earning potential and career satisfaction. If youre passionate about providing exceptional care and want to be part of a growing organization, wed love to talk!
- Perform a variety of medical, surgical and cosmetic dermatology services over 32 clinical hours, four days per week.
- Counsel patients on topics such as the need for annual dermatologic screenings, sun protection, skin cancer awareness or skin and lymph node self-examinations.
- Perform incisional biopsies to diagnose melanoma and skin surgeries to improve appearance, make early diagnoses or to control diseases such as skin cancer.
- Recommend diagnostic tests based on patient history and physical examinations.
- Establish and maintain interpersonal relationships with patients, families and other healthcare personnel, while assuring confidentiality of patient information.
- Record patients health history in electronic medical record system.
- Completion of medical degree, dermatology residency and board certification.
- Current Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA) certificate in good standing.
- Current, full and unrestricted license to practice medicine or surgery in a state, territory or commonwealth of the United States.
- Communicate effectively, in verbal and written form, with medical partners at various levels, patients, family members, physicians and representatives of the community.
- Sound understanding of all federal and state regulations including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Be positive, open and flexible to learning new skills for various procedures
- At least two years experience in a general dermatology practice.
- Experience with EMR/EHR systems.