Dermatology (or) Dermatology w/ Mohs
- Quality of Life Position: 4-day work week with only 1 Friday per month!
- Very stable, tenured group and great support staff
- Ready-made practice and quick ramp up - currently a 3+ month wait for new patients and no area competition (new physician can expect to be fully ramped up in 406 months)
- Joining the only DERM in the area (currently no Mohs surgeon) who collaborates with 3 APPs across 5 clinic locations for expansion of care
- 11 exam rooms (dedicated rooms for incoming provider)
- Excellent referral sources featuring a network of 20+ primary care outreach facilities and a 700K+ patient population throughout Kentucky and Ohio
- No call or rounding responsibilities!
- Flexibility with schedule
- Competitive base salary guarantee plus wRVU productivity compensation
- Health/Vision/Dental Insurance
- Life and Retirement Plans
- PTO and CME
Tri-State Metro Area
- Live in the state that best fits your needs; KY, OH, or WV
- Renowned for safe, family friendly communities with great schools and affordable living
- The area boasts some of the country and #8217;s finest state parks that feature golf, skiing, boating, fishing, hunting and biking
- Easy Access to Charleston, Lexington, Columbus, and Cincinnati
- Regional Airport
- Cost of living 24% below US Average and #8211; Sperling and #8217;s Best Places
- Beautiful, family-friendly town with an opportunity to truly make an impact on the community
Our Dermatologists and the advanced practitioners who work with them specialize in the treatment of a wide range of dermatological issues affecting adults, adolescents and children, including acne, benign skin growths, cellulitis, dermatitis, eczema, excessive sweating, hair and amp; scalp conditions, hair loss, impetigo, keratosis pilaris, moles, nail conditions, psoriasis, rashes, rosacea, shingles, skin cancer, skin infections, skin tags, vitiligo, and warts.
This is a lucrative opportunity for a board eligible/board certified Dermatologist and/or Dermatologist and amp; Mohs Surgeon.
Reference: DERM 10715