Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at our brand-new HCA Florida Orlando Airport Emergency Freestanding ED located in Orlando, Florida.
Our new facility is a free-standing emergency department of HCA Florida Osceola Regional Medical Center providing care to the Orlando community near the fast growing and very busy Orlando International Airport.
Candidates must be board certified/board prepared via the American Board of Emergency Medicine (ABEM) or American Osteopathic Board of Emergency Medicine (AOBEM) .
Emergency Department Profile:
- Projecting 15,000 Anticipated ER visits year 1, approximately 42 visits per day
- Fully integrated with HCA Florida Osceola Regional Medical Center
- 24 hours of Physician Coverage
- 10,000 square feet
- 11 emergency room bays, including a fully equipped Trauma bay
- Separate adult and pediatric waiting area
- All private treatment rooms
- State of the art imaging, including CT, Ultrasound, and Radiology
- Ambulance bay for EMS access
- Patients needing to be admitted to an inpatient bed will be transported to the main campus with seamless care handoff to our excellent intensivists, hospitalists, and specialists.
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.