Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team for the new FSED in Mt. Dora at HCA Florida Lake Monroe.
Must be board certified/board eligible in Emergency Medicine (ABEM/AOBEM) or BC in FP/IM with 5 years of direct emergency department experience.
- State-of-the-art free-standing emergency department
- 12-bed private exam rooms, with designated trauma room
- Annual emergency department volume of 11,000
- Physician Daily Coverage: 24 hours
- Patients Per Hour: 1.3
- Diagnostic imaging on-site including x-rays and CT scans, with and without contrast
- Ultrasound on call 24/7 with a 30 minute response time
- Laboratory services on-site
- Excellent compensation package including sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Flexible scheduling
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.