Envision Physician Services is seeking Emergency Medicine Physicians to join our team at Maitland ER (Oviedo) in Maitland, Florida. Qualified candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible EM or Board certified FM or IM with EM experience. Call today to find out more information!
- 11,500 anticipated annual patient visits
- 24 hour physician coverage
- 12-bed private exam rooms
- Designated trauma room
- Diagnostic imaging on-site including CT Scanner, Ultrasound and X-ray
- Laboratory Services on-site
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.