Envision Physician Services is currently looking for a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician to join our hospital at Yuma Regional Medical Center, Yuma, AZ.
SIGN ON BONUSES NOW BEING OFFERED!
Requirements: Must be BC/BE with Pediatric Emergency Medicine fellowship; or BC/BE PEDs with at least 2years of experience.
- 12 hour shifts 12p-12am
- 75 beds in the ED
- Level IV trauma center
- Level III NICU
- EPIC EMR
- 2 hours from San Diego
- Positions available with up to 120 hours/month
- Independent Contract (1099) status
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led medical group that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With our national network of clinicians who are committed to delivering high-quality care, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Candidates considering becoming a teammate at Envision Physician Services will find full-time, part-time and independent contractor opportunities available in a variety of community types, from rural and underserved communities to major metropolitan areas; practice settings, from small hospitals to academic health systems; and job levels, from entry level to senior management. Envision teammates also benefit from the following resources:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal care teams with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation, including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Clinician mental health and well-being support
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.