Emergency Medicine Services Opportunity in Nashville, Tennessee - Nashville, TN, USA
Emergency Medical Services
Job Summary: Emergency Medicine Services opportunity in Nashville, TN. This air ambulance service provides specialty transport including cardiac ECMO, High Risk OB, NICU/PICU, trauma and stroke.
About TriStar Skyline Medical Center:
- Board certified in emergency medicine
- Fellowship trained in emergency medicine services
- Tennessee licensure or ability to obtain
- Commitment to provide high quality, evidenced based patient care
- Commitment to teach and train the emergency medicine physicians of tomorrow
- Join Envision Physician Services group
ED Features :
- 286-bed hospital
- Dedicated 17-bed neuro ICU, 34-beds stroke; 4-bed EMU
- EEG and EMG on site
- Tennessee’s first comprehensive stroke center and a national leader in neuroscience
- As an ACS Verified Level I Trauma Center and an Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI, TriStar Skyline is a leading provider of emergency care with over 3,700 ED visits per month.
- Offering programs including heart and vascular, oncology, orthopaedics/spine, and CARF accredited rehabilitation. Behavioral health services offered at our TriStar Skyline Madison Campus.
HCA Healthcare Graduate Medical Education:
- 67,000 annual patient visits
- ACS verified Level I Trauma Center
- Stellar subspecialty backup coverage
- Hospital medicine and intensivist programs
- Partnered with Envision for staffing and management services
Nashville is home to nearly 2 million people, more than 53,000 businesses, and over 500 healthcare companies are headquartered in the Nashville region, making healthcare the #1 industry. Tennessee has the second lowest state and local tax burden per capita, and no state income tax. Nashville ranked “Top 10 city to live after the pandemic” by Today and the Wall Street Journal ranked Nashville the second hottest job market in the country (2020).
- TriStar Skyline’s emergency medicine residency will welcome first year residents in 2023 and will be part of the HCA Healthcare Graduate Medical Education network, with more than 250 residency and fellowship programs nationwide
- Building a network of innovative, patient-centered GME communities
Nashville, TN, USA
||Physician (MD, DO, Resident)