The Saratoga Hospital Medical Group - Endocrinology team seeks an energetic, personable, BE/BC endocrinologist, for an outstanding opportunity to join four highly-regarded well-established physicians and five advanced practice providers in a newly - expanded practice in beautiful Saratoga Springs, NY. We have a second location in Malta, nine miles South. Our endocrinology practice enjoys an exceptional reputation and strong referral support from colleagues throughout the region in Saratoga, Warren, and Washington Counties, the North Country and beyond, with an expanding patient base.
The practice seeks endocrinologists with interest in the full range of endocrinology including thyroid, pituitary, adrenal, and diabetes - diagnostic and management, including insulin pumps is desired. The practice offers on-site diabetic and nutritional counseling with Dietitians and RN Certified Diabetes Educators.
- Practice 100% endocrinology in the outpatient setting.
- Our practice offers MEDENT EMR with a clinical informatics support program to train physicians and staff.
- Exceptional ancillary services are available nearby.
- Fellowship-trained endocrine surgeons see patients within our practice two half days.
Saratoga Hospital Medical Group
Saratoga Hospital Medical Group, a multispecialty group of 300 + providers including physicians and advanced practice providers, contributes significantly to the hospitals continued growth and reputation for excellence. Collegiality plays an integral part in that, too. Doctors enjoy a shared governance approach to leadership and tremendous support of hospital administration.
For the second year in a row, Saratoga Hospital has been named one of The Worlds Best Hospitals by Newsweeka distinction earned by just 11 hospitals in the state. Saratoga Hospital is by far the smallest New York facility to earn the designation.
Saratoga Hospital is a 171-bed independent, locally governed, thriving community hospital and a leading healthcare provider in the region. We have enjoyed continuous growth for more than a decade, along with a reputation for high quality, personalized, compassionate care. Since September 2004, Saratoga Hospital has maintained Magnet recognition for nursing excellence from the American Nurses Credentialing Centerthe highest honor an organization can receive for professional nursing practice.
The Albany Med Health System
Saratoga Hospital is an affiliate of the Albany Med Health System. This gives our physicians access to shared best practices, continuing medical education (CME), and teaching opportunities. This partnership has added access to services typically not offered by community hospitals, as well as a seamless connection to the Capital Regions only academic medical center and the highly specialized medical care it can provide. If interested, our physicians have the opportunity to have medical students rotate through their practice as well as Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner students from local programs.
The compensation and benefit package is comprehensive. Loan forgiveness will be considered . We offer a sign-on bonus, moving expenses, Health and Prescription Plan; Dental and Vision Insurances; 403(b) Retirement Plan with employer contributions and 457(b) Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation Plan; (For full time: Employer-Paid Life Insurance & Accidental Death and Dismemberment; LTD); Flexible Spending Account(s) including Medical Reimbursement and Dependent Care Account; Paid Time Off, Paid CME, CME stipend, professional dues; professional liability coverage, $200 annual YMCA discount, a number of supplemental insurances, services, discount programs and more!
Saratoga Hospital is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) entity for those participating in the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program.
Saratoga Springs is a great place to live and work, where you will feel a sense of community.
- Located a half hour from Albany, New York States Capital City,
- Three hours from New York City, Montreal and Boston right on the edge of New England,
- Saratoga County offers family-oriented communities and excellent schools both public and private.
- Saratoga Springs and surrounding towns and villages are experiencing growth and revitalization evidenced by new homes, upscale apartments, shops, eateries, and businesses.
- TravelMag named Saratoga Springs, NY, one of the Most Charming Small Cities in the USA, 2021.
- Known for world-class entertainment, and abundant year-round recreational and athletic opportunities,
- Famous venues include: Saratoga Race Course featuring world-class thoroughbred racing, Saratoga Performing Arts Center hosting a multitude of pop and cultural events each summer, the beautiful Saratoga Spa State Park, and Saratoga National Historic Park, where the Battles of Saratoga in 1777 changed the face of history!
- Outdoor enthusiasts will love the natural beauty of the Adirondacks, nearby Berkshires and Green Mountains, Saratoga Lake, Lake George, other waterways, and more!
Learn more about us: http://www.saratogahospital.org; http://iloveny.com/;http://www.discoversaratoga.org ; https://capital-saratoga.com/; https://www.iloveny.com/places-to-go/adirondacks/ .
Send CV: Denise Romand, CPRP, Medical Staff Recruiter/Liaison, Saratoga Hospital, e: email@example.com, p: 518.583.8465