Penn Highlands Healthcare is adding a Third Endocrinologist for well established, high producing Endocrinology practice in DuBois, PA.
- Join our experienced team of one Endocrinologist and three Nurse Practitioners in thriving practice
- Full scope of practice to include a variety of endocrine conditions as well as diagnose and treat diseases and dysfunctions of the thyroid, pituitary, adrenals, including a variety of endocrinology conditions, such as diabetes and thyroid disease.
- Clinic conveniently located on Penn Highlands DuBois hospital campus with other medical specialists, resources, and equipment in same building or across the street.
- Diabetes and Nutrition Wellness Services offered throughout the healthcare system
COMPENSATION & INCENTIVES
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package
- Sign On Bonus
- Educational Loan Assistance
- Residency/Fellowship Stipend Program
Penn Highlands Healthcare is Growing our Footprint!
Penn Highlands Healthcare is implementing a $111 million Master Facilities Plan designed to enhance access to critical services and advanced care for our patients. Eight major expansion and renovation projects will modernize our healthcare system as we continue lead the way in offering innovative healthcare to the residents of beautiful, West-Central, Pennsylvania, including expanding Emergency Medicine services and seeking Level III Trauma Designation, adding Operating Rooms and increasing inpatient beds, the construction of a 72,000 square foot Center of Excellence Building to host state-of-the-art Orthopedics and Womens and Childrens Care, expanding our Behavioral Health Hospital to create a 126 bed campus, construction of new Medical Office and Outpatient Facilities and several renovations to existing buildings. Check out our website for detailed information!