CoxHealth is seeking BE/BC Endocrinologists to join our energetic teams in Springfield, Missouri or Branson, Missouri.
- Forward thinking clinic group with physician friendly outpatient setup
- Great work-life balance with flexible full-time scheduling that you can customize
- Well-trained support staff including 8 APPs and 4 CDEs
- Dedicated AIUM accredited ultrasound/biopsy procedure rooms at both clinic locations
- Nation's first three VMG certified Interventional Endocrinologists on staff, available to support you if you prefer a non-procedural based practice
- Fully functional moderate complexity lab with infusion rooms for in house IV infusions/testing, insulin tolerance tests, etc.
- Optional teaching opportunities with our medical and PA school affiliations through Missouri State, University of Missouri, and CoxHealth's Family Medicine Residency.
- Choose between two locations to live and work- both clinics work closely to support each other’s call coverage needs
- 1:6 weekend call
- Inpatient Endocrine team covers weekday inpatients and consults
- Consult only Endocrine service- Hospitalists and Intensivists handle admissions
- Ability for greater inpatient presence, if you prefer a hybrid practice.
- Competitive salary with excellent earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign on bonus, relocation allowance
- CME and vacation
CoxHealth is a Top 100 Integrated Healthcare Network that includes: Cox South Hospital (706 Beds), Cox Medical Center Branson (165 Beds), Cox North Hospital (72 Beds, inpatient psych), Meyer Orthopedic and Rehab Hospital (86 Beds), Cox Monett Hospital (25 Beds), and Cox Barton County Hospital (25 beds). In addition, there are more than 80 clinics with 560+ physicians and 53 specialties.
CoxHealth is the only Springfield hospital named for seven years to U.S. News & World Report's Best Regional Hospitals list. CoxHealth is recognized by CareChex®, the medical quality rating division of Comparion®, as among the Top 10 percent U.S. hospitals for patient safety in overall hospital, medical and surgical care.
Springfield, Missouri is a vibrant and energetic area that serves as a hub for health care, entertainment and shopping for southwest Missouri. It's the third-largest city in Missouri, with a metro population of more than 450,000. Springfield is consistently rated as one of the "Top Quality of Life Communities in the Nation" by Money Magazine . It offers outdoor activities, live music, theaters, major sports teams and an established academic community. Enjoy a low cost of living, convenient airport access and top-rated schools.