CoxHealth is seeking BE/BC Endocrinologists to join our energetic teams in Springfield, Missouri or Branson, Missouri.
- Forward thinking clinic group with physician friendly outpatient setup
- Experienced team of Endocrinologists who will support you in building the practice you want
- Great work-life balance with flexible full-time scheduling that you can customize
- Well-trained support staff including 8 APPs and 4 CDEs
- Dedicated AIUM accredited ultrasound/biopsy procedure rooms at both clinic locations
- Nation's first three VMG certified Interventional Endocrinologists on staff, available to support you if you prefer a non-procedural based practice
- Fully functional moderate complexity lab with infusion rooms for in house IV infusions/testing, insulin tolerance tests, etc.
- Optional teaching opportunities with medical and PA school affiliations through Missouri State, University of Missouri, and CoxHealth's Family Medicine Residency.
- Choose between two locations to live and work- both clinics work closely to support each other’s call coverage needs
- 1:6 weekend call
- Inpatient Endocrine team covers weekday inpatients and consults
- Consult only Endocrine service - Hospitalists and Intensivists handle admissions
- Ability for greater inpatient presence, if you prefer a hybrid practice.
- Competitive salary with excellent earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign on bonus, relocation allowance
- CME and vacation
The Tri-Lakes area and Branson offer the best of everything – entertainment, a close-knit community and incomparable outdoor recreation. Located about 45 minutes south of Springfield in southwest Missouri, Branson is within easy driving distance of major metropolitan areas, and the Branson Airport offers convenient flights to hubs across the United States.
The economy is based on tourism, health care, retail and education. Visitors to Branson’s world-class entertainment venues number 8 million per year. It provides an excellent living environment with more than 10 golf courses, five area lakes, affordable housing and land options, top-rated schools and outdoor activities.
The community is blessed with a low cost of living, low crime rate and great private and public schools. With theme parks, more than 100 live shows, more than 240 restaurants and major shopping centers, there’s never a shortage of things to do. And if you love the outdoors, you’re close to three beautiful lakes known for recreation and fishing, as well as streams, rivers and woodlands full of wildlife.
Cox Medical Center Branson is a full-service hospital caring for residents of and visitors to Stone and Taney counties. From our newly expanded and renovated emergency department and critical care areas, to our new Women’s Center, Cox Medical Center Branson offers the care you need, right here.
CoxHealth is Missouri’s first hospital system accredited by DNV-GL Healthcare for quality and patient safety. All six hospitals, as well as our outpatient centers and provider-based clinics hold this national distinction from DNV’s accreditation program, the National Integrated Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
CoxHealth is the only Springfield hospital named for seven years to U.S. News & World Report's Best Regional Hospitals list. CoxHealth is recognized by CareChex®, the medical quality rating division of Comparion®, as among the Top 10 percent U.S. hospitals for patient safety in overall hospital, medical and surgical care.