Join an award winning, physician-led health system that prides itself on an inclusive, collegial, and innovative culture. As an Endocrinologist or Diabetologist at OhioHealth , you will receive the support needed to balance your personal and professional goals and impact our mission of improving the health of those we serve.
- Join a reputable and well-established practice which offers the full spectrum of endocrinology care to the Athens community and surrounding area.
- Outpatient practice with minimal inpatient responsibilities
- A unique Diabetology fellowship program offers teaching opportunities with fellows and medical students.
- Clinical research available through the OhioHealth Research Institute
- The ideal candidate will have a strong clinical background and a desire to work in a smaller rural community. Athens is home to Ohio University which has the only osteopathic college in Ohio, Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Residency stipend available for those who qualify
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Generous student loan repayment of up to $80,000 and $8,000 for relocation assistance
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of paid time off, CME, and wellness offerings to support work life balance
- Epic EMR System
- OhioHealth Physician Leadership Institute and Development Curriculum
- BE/ BC Endocrinologist through the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) OR BC/BE Internal Medicine or Family Medicine with fellowship training in Diabetology
For questions or to schedule an exploratory call, please contact our Physician Recruiter, Jaclyn Adeva .
OhioHealth is a nationally recognized, not-for-profit, charitable regional hospital system located in Central OH and the surrounding areas.
Serving our communities since 1891, we are a family of 35,000 associates, providers and volunteers across a system of 12 hospitals, 200+ ambulatory sites, hospice, home-health, medical equipment and other health services spanning a 47-county area.
We are an inclusive organization that values and builds upon respect and compassionate care for all.
As a world class organization, we have been recognized as a:
- 2021 DiversityInc Top Health System
- Fortune Magazines 100 Best Companies to Work For 14 times
- Top 10% of Press Ganeys Hospital Experience Survey
Complete list of Awards and Recognition: https://www.ohiohealth.com/about-us/awards
Athens, Ohio is a vibrant college town, nestled in the beautiful Hocking Hills region. The prestigious Ohio University draws diverse and educated residents, along with a lively arts and music scene, restaurants and cultural events. The scenic landscape of Athens also provides a plethora of activities guaranteed to satisfy all outdoor enthusiasts.