Edward Elmhurst Health Services , Naperville, IL has full-time inpatient and outpatient opportunity for a BC/BE Endocrinologist committed to a multi-disciplinary team approach to patient care. Edward Hospital
About Edward Elmhurst Health System : A fully integrated, healthcare delivery system with nine (9) hospitals and more than 2,400 affiliated physicians, including 975 members of the NorthShore University Medical Group with more than 140 practice locations.
Open Position :
Full-time inpatient & outpatient opportunity
- Board Certified or Board Eligible Physician in Endocrinology
- Certified Diabetic Educator (CDE) in office
- Diabetes clinic
- Considering new fellows and practicing physicians with 2 to 5 years experience
- Excellent support staff in office and hospital
- Call 1:3
- Market competitive compensation - 1 year salary guarantee
- Excellent Benefits Package: Malpractice Coverage with Tail, Health, Vision, Dental, Life, Disability, 401(k), Flexible time off; vacation, CME/PHONE Allowance, etc.
- IBM Watson Health Top 15 Hospital system 2021 - 3 years in a row
- Edward Hospital rated #1 in the region by the National Research Corporation
- Magnet hospital for Nursing Excellence
Naperville, IL, just 30 miles west of downtown Chicago ; is an affluent community known for its excellent school system, low crime rate and offers a variety of housing options. Naperville has a great community atmosphere and a charming downtown with an abundance of shopping, cultural activities, fine dining and a beautiful river walk. There are two Metra train stops located in Naperville for convenient access to and from Chicago.
City of Naperville, IL - https://www.naperville.il.us/
Contact Lori Kramer, System Physician Recruiter ,