Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist to join an established Endocrinology practice that is located in Southlake, Texas. This is an employed career opportunity with a generous benefits package that offers work-life balance, a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, and no state income tax.
- This would be an employed opportunity joining a new established group that consist of one other Endocrinology physician.
- The working setting is 100% Outpatient
Our competitive benefits package includes the following:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- 457(b) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
- Occurrence based malpractice coverage
Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott and White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in the State of Texas and one of the largest in the United States. Serving a large and diverse population across North and Central Texas. BSWH has the vision and resources to provide its patients continued quality care while creating a model system for a dramatically changing health care environment. Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,600 affiliated physicians, 43,500 plus employees. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10.
About Southlake, Texas
Balancing sophisticated living with a neighborly community, Southlake, Texas provides the perfect oasis from the frenzy of Dallas/Fort Worth. Southlakes premier urban planning and attention to the smallest details makes sure your stay is perfectly enjoyable. Shopping, dining, art and culture abound around town, with much of it tucked into the very walkable Southlake Town Square.