St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates (SPHPMA) has a full time employment opportunity for a Board Certified or Board Eligible Endocrinology physician to join a practice located in Albany, New York.
The multi-disciplinary team of Endocrinologists, Advanced Practitioners and Certified Diabetes Educators are dedicated to helping individuals with diabetes improve their quality of life. They strive to provide innovative treatment strategies for our patients by teaching them how to effectively control and manage the disease.
The practice provides diagnosis, treatment and long-term care for individuals with diabetes, and other endocrine and metabolic disorders; offering the latest diabetes care technology, including insulin pump/sensor download and professional continuous glucose monitoring (CGM) for diagnosis.
Specialized services include: complication screening, prevention and treatment, medication management, foot care, smoking cessation, onsite HbA1c testing, weight management and nutritional counseling, diabetes support groups, and individual and group diabetes education classes.
Applicants should be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Endocrinology and NYS licensed. Experience is preferred but recent graduates are also encouraged to apply.
This opportunity is unable to sponsor H-1B visa and J-1 waiver candidates.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Endocrinology physician to join an outstanding practice within St. Peter's Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C.
St. Peters Health Partners Medical Associates, P.C. offers a comprehensive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Competitive base salary to begin practice, with eventual move to integrated compensation model based on productivity
- Excellent benefits; including health/vision/dental insurances
- Paid malpractice, including post-SPHP employment tail coverage
- CME time & expense allowance
- Paid time away from the practice
- Two-part retirement savings program with employer matching program
- Relocation assistance is available
- Starting bonus may be available