Cleveland Clinic Mercy Hospital is recruiting a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Endocrinologist to join a multi-disciplinary medical group of over 100 providers.
The opportunity offers:
- Clinical position which is predominantly outpatient in a community setting
- Support for diabetes management - technology downloads in office (pumps/meters/CGM), diabetes education/nutrition consults available
- Ability to perform thyroid ultrasound and thyroid FNA in office if desired
- Shared call
- Minimal inpatient responsibility working with the Inpatient Hospitalist team at Cleveland Clinic Mercy Hospital
- Competitive salaries, outstanding benefits, malpractice insurance and tail coverage
- Transition to Epic in April 2022
Benefits of living in Canton, Ohio:
- Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Historic sites and museums
- Art and music district
- Cuyahoga Valley National Park for multiple outdoor activities
- About an hour south of Cleveland and 20 mins from Akron
- Travel from Canton is convenient with access to several major highways and airports located nearby in Akron-Canton, Cleveland and Pittsburgh
- Access to the best in healthcare in a largely suburban community
- Low cost of living
- Excellent school systems - both private and public
- A great place to raise a family
Located in Northeast Ohio, Stark County is a great place to live and work; offering the benefits of being close to major cities, but having a small-town feel.
Cleveland Clinic Mercy Hospital became a full member of the Cleveland Clinic health system on February 2, 2021. Founded in 1908, the Catholic faith-based hospital is sponsored by the Sisters of Charity of St. Augustine and operates a 476-bed hospital in Canton with outpatient locations in Alliance, Carroll County, Jackson Township, Lake Township, Louisville, Massillon, North Canton, Plain Township and Tuscarawas County. Mercy also has a growing hospital-owned provider network - Mercy Professional Care Corporation - that offers primary care and specialty care physician practices.
Cleveland Clinic values a culture where caregivers integrate diversity and inclusion throughout the enterprise. We respect and appreciate our similarities and differences; they enable us to better serve our patients, one another, and our global communities.
Cleveland Clinic is pleased to be an equal employment/affirmative action employer: Women/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Smoke/drug free environment.