Colquitt Regional Medical Center is currently seeking a full-time endocrinologist for the establishment of an outpatient, single-specialty practice. No call required. Salary is at mean of MGMA; plus a bonus of 100% of the practice profits.
- Generous student loan repayment assistance
- Paid health insurance, in exchange for precepting residents and medical students
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Optional participation in supplemental benefits package
- Paid house-hunting and relocation
- Monthly cell phone allowance
- CME allowance and CME paid time off
- Paid time off annually, plus holidays
- Residents/fellows who make an early commitment receive a monthly stipend through the duration of their training
Hospital facility amenities:
- Physicians' lounge with meals provided
- 24-hour gym
- Completion or upcoming completion of endocrinology fellowship
- Required Certifications/Licensures: Board certified physician or board certification eligible (if eligible, must obtain board certification within 4 years)
- Georgia medical license or participation in Interstate Medical Licensure Compact
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CONTACT:
Colquitt Regional Medical Center is a community-based teaching hospital located in the heart of Southwest Georgia. At our core, we exist to provide high-quality and compassionate healthcare to all who enter our doors. Home to over 1,450 employees, Colquitt Regional affords access to advanced medical services with more than 100 providers bringing expertise in 30+ specialties.
We hold patient safety as a top priority and have demonstrated our commitment to patient-centered care through various national accreditations and certifications such as: Baldrige Commitment to Excellence, Pathway to Excellence designation, The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval for our joint replacement program, certification as a Comprehensive Center for bariatric surgery under the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP®), and recognition from The Leapfrog Group for receiving 13 consecutive “A” hospital safety ratings.
Knowing that innovation is integral for future success, we continue to implement technologies to stay at the cutting edge, such as the 128-slice CT scanner, 3T MRI, da Vinci Minimally Invasive Surgery System, 3D/4D mammography, and SAVI SCOUT®. Our most recent additions and expansions include hyperbaric oxygen therapy, pulmonary rehabilitation, inpatient dialysis, a premier radiation oncology center, and a state-of-the-art women’s health facility.
We pride ourselves on providing exceptional care by exceptional people and strive to make the difference in turning stressful medical situations into remarkable healthcare experiences for patients and loved ones.