The McIntosh Clinic of Thomasville, GA is looking for an Endocrinologist to join its multispecialty clinic, which currently consists of Dermatology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Pathology, Pulmonology and Rheumatology.
- Walking distance to the hospital
- On-site state-of-the-art laboratory and radiology facilities and an established EMR system linked to the hospital system
- Full lab resources including: chest x-rays, EKG, DXA scan, Spirometry, Sigmoidoscopy, Stress testing, holter monitoring, diabetic counseling and infusion therapy--all on site!
Archbold is a regional healthcare system with four hospitals and three nursing homes. Archbold is licensed for 540 beds, employs more than 2,500 people and has a medical staff of more than 160 qualified specialists. We have been recognized as a top hospital in Georgia by Georgia Trend Magazine for five consecutive years.
- New state-of-the-art Emergency, Surgery and Intensive Care facilities, and new private patient rooms
- Neurosurgery coverage 24/7
- Two daVinci Robotic Surgery units
- Full service homecare network hospice, home health, home medical equipment and infusion and pharmacy services
- Inpatient, Outpatient and In-home Dialysis
- 3D Mammography
- Award-winning interventional cardiology program
- Highest utilization rate in the region for transradial approach of cardiac catheterization
- Cardiology clinical research, including recent C-PORT study with Johns Hopkins
- Radiation oncology, medical oncology, hematology and support services in one location
- The first and only hospital to partner with the Emory Winship Cancer Institute (the only NCI designated cancer center in Georgia) for clinical trials
- Regions only Gamma Knife Perfexion , non-invasive brain surgery technology
Thomasville is internationally known for its piney woods, hunting and warm welcoming locals. Downtown Thomasville is charming with tree-lined brick streets and thriving businesses. We are situated 30 miles above Tallahassee, the capital of Florida and 1 hour from the Gulf Coast. The family-centered city has strong private and public educational opportunities, and outstanding sports and fitness facilities for youth sports and adult fitness and healthy living opportunities. Downtown Thomasvilles pedestrian-friendly, brick streets feature an eclectic mix of shops and restaurants selling southern-made goods and internationally designed clothing and home dcor. The local arts and culture scene is thriving, with youth and adult programming and instruction provided by the Thomasville Center for the Arts.
Thomasville is commonly known as a destination for those who love the outdoors. Favorite outdoor local pastimes include river kayaking; quail, duck, dove, deer, and turkey hunting; fishing; golf; tennis; bird watching; running; and biking.
Thomasville is many things to different people. Its a thriving small town known for its southern hospitality and easy way of life. But it also touts amenities and attractions of a much larger communityquality healthcare, education, thriving churches, and a broad range of entertainment and recreational activities.
Quite simply, Thomasville is "a place apart"a wonderful place to raise a family, work, retire, and grow old.