As a part of Optum Care, the largest network of medical groups in the nation, Riverside Medical Group is seeking a Fellowship trained Endocrinologist to join our growing team in New Jersey – only minutes from Manhattan. At Optum, we are transforming healthcare nationally while providing physician-led care locally. Work with the largest care delivery organization in the world and start doing your life’s best work.(sm)
- Direct and manage a complete continuum of high-quality care within the care team
- Treat chronic diseases and disorders
- Clinic based outpatient care, 20-25 patients per day, no call responsibility
- Orders or executes various tests, analyses, and diagnostic images to provide information on patient’s condition
- Analyzes reports and findings of tests and examination and diagnoses condition of patient
What makes an Optum Care organization different?
- Providers are supported to practice at the peak of their license
- We recognize that if you want to provide good care and do it well, you can’t do it alone – this is the foundation of the team-based care model
- The culture is one of clinical innovation and transformation
- We are influencing change on a national scale while still maintaining the culture and community of our local care organizations
Compensation & Benefits Highlights
- Competitive compensation model based on quality, not quantity, with significant earning potential
- Comprehensive benefits plan inclusive of medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, CME and malpractice coverage
- Robust retirement including employer funded contributions and employee stock purchase plan
- Physician Partnership opportunities with Optum
About Riverside Medical Group
Riverside Medical Group provides services across the care continuum – from preventive medicine to diagnostics to treatment and beyond. As a truly integrated health system, our physicians and advanced practice clinicians are part of a much larger care team in primary care, urgent care and more than 25 specialties, as well as ambulatory surgery, imaging and more. As a Patient Centered Medical Home, Riverside is able to provide patient-focused medical care to the entire family. Part of a regional team of over 2,100 providers who serve more than 1.6 million patients, our doctors and clinicians have access to the latest medical information and technology, which lets them spend more time with patients, provide better care and realize better outcomes.
Just like Riverside Medical Group, Optum Care strives to make health care simpler and help people feel their best. As part of Optum, Riverside Medical Group joins a nationwide family of dedicated physicians and care teams working together to help people live their healthiest lives.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare and its affiliated medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment
- Unrestricted licensure in the state of New Jersey or has New Jersey application in process
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine
- Active and unrestricted DEA License or ability to obtain prior to start
- Active New Jersey CDS License or ability to obtain prior to start
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. Candidates located in states that mandate COVID-19 booster doses must also comply with those state requirements. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination, and boosters when applicable, prior to employment to ensure compliance
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles and locations require full COVID-19 vaccination, including boosters, as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment
The OptumCare Story:
At OptumCare, we’ve found that putting clinicians at the center of care is the best way to improve lives. Our physician-led organization is one of the most dynamic and progressive health care organizations in the world, serving almost 20 million people through more than 58,000 aligned physicians and advanced practice clinicians. You will find our team working in local clinics, surgery centers and urgent care centers, within care models focused on managing risk, higher quality outcomes and driving change through collaboration and innovation. Learn more at http://www.workatoptum.com/provider.
Would you thrive with Optum Care?
- Do you practice evidence-based medicine?
- Are you seeking a practice focused on patient-centered quality care, not volume?
- Are you a team player – comfortable delegating and empowering teams?
- Are you constantly seeking better ways to do things?
- Do you want to be part of something better?