Tenet Healthcare is actively seeking an Endocrinologist to join an established practice in Birmingham, AL.
- Full-time opportunity
- Join one other Endocrinologist who has been in the community for many years
- 100% outpatient, no hospital rounding
- Very knowledgeable staff that strives to keep up with the latest technology to provide the highest quality of care
The practice performs in-house ultrasounds and biopsies on the thyroid. They draw A1c levels, have Medtronic insulin pump options, and the opportunity for patients to meet with Medtronic representatives at the clinic two days in the week.
Birmingham is the largest city in Alabama with a population of 1.1 million people in the greater metropolitan area. There is easy access to Alabama’s Gulf Coast and other major metro cities like Nashville and Atlanta. The greater Birmingham area offers excellent schools (both public and private), a major college of medicine, golf courses, semi-pro sports teams, and multiple state and local parks. Come experience the southern charm of Birmingham!
- MD or DO
- Fellowship training in Endocrinology
- BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine with specialty certification in Endocrinology
- Alabama licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the State of Alabama
How to Apply:
If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV for immediate consideration.