You bring your mind, body, heart, and spirit to your work as a Physician in Endocrinology.
You put your patients first, and are generous with your thoughts and voice because you know your opinion matters.
You love what you do, and value having the support, resources, and advanced technology to practice at the top of your game.
You are energized by the feeling that you belong to something bigger, the people around you arent just colleagues, they feel like an extended family.
Youre great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.
SCL Health Medical Group is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. With locations throughout Colorado, Montana and Wyoming, we offer a wide variety of primary and specialty care services.
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage in addition to retirement savings plans. CME benefits, malpractice insurance coverage, and license reimbursement are also included as part of your employment benefits along with paid days off. Additionally, we are offering a $25,000 on bonus. Relocation bonus is also available.
Together, well improve the health of the people in the communities we serve.
Well honor each others dignity and surpass the standards we set.
Well encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
As a Physician in Endocrinology youll work with 2 other Physicians to provide top-notch care and patient experience. Here are some highlights you can expect.
- You would practice at our Endocrinology clinic on the Good Samaritan Medical Center campus in Lafayette, Colorado
- You would work 4 days/40 hours per week
- You will be on call 1 week every 5 weeks for phone consultation only.
- This is a fast growing specialty in the Lafayette and surrounding area
We hire people, not words on paper. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
- MD or DO degree from a fully accredited medical or osteopathic school of medicine
- Residency trained in Internal Medicine
- Fellowship trained in a clinically oriented endocrinology program
- Board Certified in Endocrinology
- Minimum of 1 year of practice experience
Your next move.
Now that you know more about being an Endocrinologist on our team we hope youll join us. At SCL Health youll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.