Sanford Health is seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join its growing multi-specialty group practice in Fargo, North Dakota. New graduates welcome. H1B cap-exempt; Possibility of J1 Waiver.
- Successful group of 3 endocrinologists and 3 NPs supported by a dedicated group of CDEs, RDs and nurses providing robust clinical and office support.
- NPs practice independently, mostly managing diabetes. Supervision not required .
- Practice offers flexibility to combine outpatient clinic and inpatient consult service.
- Call shared with 4 other providers (every 5th week). Clinic is optional when on call.
- Practice of general endocrinology with option to tailor practice based on clinical interest.
- Option to perform ultrasound guided thyroid FNAs.
- Close collaboration with experienced endocrine surgeons, pituitary surgeons, pathologists, and nuclear medicine department to provide comprehensive, specialized endocrinology care.
- On-site specialized endocrine testing including ACTH Stimulation Test, Water Deprivation tests, etc.
- Teaching opportunities include working with residents and medical students and the option for assistant professorship at UND School of Medicine and Health Science.
- Research and leadership opportunities also available.
Sanford offers a nationally competitive, 2-year guaranteed salary with a robust incentive, a comprehensive physician benefits package including 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and more. High-income potential.